Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer Leopard Makeup

Hey divas!! I'm back with a fun makeup tutorial featuring my cousin Lindsay! Its an easy-to-do leopard look and I only used a couple products. I will list them below along with the 4 (yes 4 lol) easy steps...have fun with it!



PRODUCTS

1. Your choice of liquid eyeliner
2. Eye shadow of your choice to cover your eyelids & a highlight shadow
3. Another shadow to color in the leopard spots 
4. Eye shadow base




STEPS

1. First, I applied an eyelid primer (E.L.F primer) all over the eyelid and up the temple.
2. I used L'Oreal Linear Intense liquid liner to do little leopard shapes and C's (some on the eyelid and up the temple)
3. I took a brown eye shadow and swept it across her HUGE (lol) eyelids and took a blue eye shadow and blended it into her outer V and up across the temple.
4. Lastly, I took a purple eye shadow and brown glitter cream shadow to fill in the C's. 

I did do a little bit of contouring using my NYX blush in Taupe.  As well as MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell applied it to her cheekbones. 

I keep her face clean and added nude lipgloss (Revlon Super Lustrous in Nude Lustre)








I hope you try out this fun and easy look!! Enjoy!!

Til next post...XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment