Wednesday, May 11, 2011

All For You...

Hey everyone! First off, I wanted to apologize...I've been extra busy so I have not been posting much.  But I'm back to posting! : )  This one is more on a personal note...

For Mothers Day I wanted to post something, but did not have the time to.  I decided its not to late to write about something that I love... no not makeup or music... no not clothes or shoes...  






I only thing that I love more than life itself is my baby Cam...

I never knew I could love someone so much.  At times I never imagined myself being a mommy, but it is a true blessing. 

On Mothers Day, I really did not do much... stayed in and in the evening we went to the playground. To me, Mothers Day is everyday! The moments we get to spend with our love ones should always be cherished. I wanted to show you some of the pictures of Cameron that I love.  









Til next post...XOXO


P.S...another post will be up tonight! MAC & Drugstore Haul! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment